Location, location, location!!! A one of a kind hideaway in one of Brentwood’s most desirable neighborhoods, situated on a large corner lot located at Sunset Blvd. & Anita Ave. This privately gated home is just blocks away from Sunday’s Brentwood Farmers Market, Brentwood shops, fine restaurants and a highly rated school district.
- Leonardo DiCaprio seeks an eight-figure return on longtime Malibu home October 1, 2016
- Home of the Week: A walk in the park in Holmby Hills October 1, 2016
- Why some home buyers are ditching the real estate agent and turning to start-ups September 30, 2016
- My Favorite Room: Robert Patrick's focus on the visuals makes for a great room September 30, 2016
- What $800,000 buys in Hawthorne, Long Beach and Pasadena housing markets September 30, 2016
- Home of the Day: A Calabasas pied-à-terre with all the perks September 30, 2016
- California Gov. Jerry Brown signs a bill that boosts protection for surviving spouses against foreclosure September 30, 2016