Location, location, location!!! A one of a kind hideaway in one of Brentwood’s most desirable neighborhoods, situated on a large corner lot located at Sunset Blvd. & Anita Ave. This privately gated home is just blocks away from Sunday’s Brentwood Farmers Market, Brentwood shops, fine restaurants and a highly rated school district.
- Neighborhood Spotlight: Canoga Park rocketing on fewer engines October 21, 2016
- Home and rent price increases to slow, economists predict October 19, 2016
- Tijuana condo boom will transform the border town's skyline. Will it be the new San Diego? October 14, 2016
- Owlwood's $90-million sale continues spate of high-end transactions in L.A. October 14, 2016
- China's weak trade report shakes up U.S. stocks October 13, 2016
- Neighborhood Spotlight: Fairfax is bumper-to-bumper with L.A. culture October 13, 2016
- Colliers economist looks to 2017 for real estate trends October 13, 2016