Location, location, location!!! A one of a kind hideaway in one of Brentwood’s most desirable neighborhoods, situated on a large corner lot located at Sunset Blvd. & Anita Ave. This privately gated home is just blocks away from Sunday’s Brentwood Farmers Market, Brentwood shops, fine restaurants and a highly rated school district.
- Mortgage rates sink; 30-year averages 3.92%, Freddie Mac says October 23, 2014
- Mortgage firm Ocwen accused of abuses October 21, 2014
- Existing home sales in September rise to highest level this year October 21, 2014
- U.S. to ease repurchase demands on bad mortgages October 21, 2014
- Regulator unveils plan to spur lending by Fannie, Freddie October 20, 2014
- FHA is set to return to anti-house-flipping restrictions October 19, 2014
- Home-showing safety: better to lose a sale than your life October 19, 2014